WHY CHOOSE CUMBERLAND INSTITUTE?
- 24 years in the same location, celebrated 30th anniversary in 2017.
- Hands-on instructors average 18 years of experience in the field.
- Dedicated instructors who love teaching and have been doing this for over 10 years
- Instructors not only teach, they each run their own private massage businesses – so they can speak to students regarding all aspects.
- We train students as an Integrative Holistic Bodywork Professional to maintain a career and not simply a job. We instruct all classes to prepare you for longevity in the field.
- With our classic Integrative Massage Therapist Program, you have the options of taking the hands-on classes that will serve your interests and passions.
- Pay-as-you-go! Take classes in a way you can afford. If you want to take more classes, less classes or need to take an unplanned hiatus – You CAN with our program!
- Graduate with no debt so that the transition to your new career is as easy as possible.
- During your internship, you will run a fully functioning, multi-practitioner clinic designed to prepare you for working in many settings and give you the confidence to successfully start your new career.
- Upon completion of our business class, you will have a uniquely designed website, business card and have a financial target that is specific for you.
- When you go into the marketplace as a Cumberland Institute graduate, you are a preferred job candidate for many local businesses.
To learn more: Attend one of our “Intro-Evenings” held each quarter or schedule a tour of the school with Teresa Greene, Administrative Director, Monday – Thursday – 615-370-9794 x 10